You would like
Discover around 50 Hollywood film sets
Watch live scenes on the bus
Merge fiction and reality
Stop in Downtown Los Angeles (Union Station and Bradbury Building)
Essential information *
Duration 2 hours
Starting time 12:30 PM
Discover Hollywood film sets and see cut scenes live on board your bus!
Accompanied by your guide head to some famous Hollywood film sets from the Golden Age of cinema to current blockbusters. During your tour also stop in Downtown Los Angeles, in front of the Bradbury Building as well as Union Station. From the bus you will also be able to see Silver Lake Angelino Heights neighbourhood, Griffith Park and Echo Park.
Your bus will have an HD screen allowing you to watch the cut scenes from the films as you pass by the different film set (each scene will be related to a site you pass by). Discover more than 50 film sets and watch more then 100 scenes from (Charlie Chaplin, Laurel & Hardy, Sunset Boulevard, Ghostbusters, Catch Me if You Can, Pretty Woman, Spider-Man, The Fast and the Furious, Star Trek, The Artist, Iron Man 3, Transformers, and more)!
Good to know
- Availability: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday (excluding exceptional dates)
- Time: 12:30pm
- Departure point: your hotel in Los Angeles (hotel transfer)
- Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Language: English
- This is a bus tour not a walking tour. However, your bus will make two stops and allow you to get out and explore the surroundings
- To take part in the activity you will be asked to provide valid ID as well as a voucher
- Interactive film set tour in Los Angeles
- Return transport to and from your hotel
Price doesn’t include
- Tips (optional)
- All other extras