You would like
See Beverly Hills at your own pace
Enjoy a bike ride with complete freedom and in total safety
Clear and useful Los Angeles map
Essential information *
Mandatory printed voucher
Duration 4 hours
Map in hand, jump on your bike and explore Beverly Hills and the homes of the stars at your own pace.
Familiarize yourself with the detailed map of Beverly Hills and its surrounding areas and create your own route around the iconic sites of the neighbourhood. The suggested routes tend to be quiet, residential streets that are suitable for cycling.
Set off and come back whenever you want and choose between 30 locations on your map to walk around and stop off.
This bike tour offers all the freedom you could wish for!
Good to know
- Availability: every day (excluding exceptional dates)
- Duration: 24 hours (rental duration)
- Departure time: Your choice
- Departure point: Santa Monica Boulevard
- Languages: English
- You do not have to be very fit to take part in this activity. Beginners welcome
- It is recommended to wear clothes that are suitable for cycling (T shirt, shorts, sports shoes, windbreaker depending on the weather, etc.)
- If poor weather means the tour is cancelled (at the service provider’s discretion), you will be offered an alternative date or a refund
- Children are allowed to participate in this activity. Several options are available for children under 10 years. The first is a trailer, towed by the adult bike, that can fit two children with a maximum total weight of 45kg. A child seat is also available for infants up to 20kg. Finally, there is a tagalong bike, which can be attached directly to an adult bike. To use this equipment, a $20 supplement is requested by our service provider (payable on the day)
- The duration of your bike rental is 24 hours. So, if you pick up your bike at 2pm, it will be available until the same time the next day. You must return your bike to the pick-up point 30 minutes before closing time.
- The bike rental centre is open every day between 9am and 5pm
- 24-hour bike rental
- Use of safety equipment (helmet, lock, reflective jacket)
- Detailed map indicating the iconic locations in Beverly Hills and the routes most suitable for cycling
- Bottle of mineral water
Price doesn’t include
- The services of a guide
- All other extras