Take this tour and immerse yourself in the history of Christianity!
- The Basilica of St Mary Major, with its magnificent mosaics and relics of the Holy Crib
- The Lateran Basilica, the cathedral of Rome whose bishop is the Pope, considered the 'mother' of churches
- The Scala Santa (Holy Stair) brought to Rome from Jerusalem, which Christ climbed on the way to his trial at Pontius Pilate's praetorium
- The Catacombs, ancient underground cemeteries, roughly 120m in length
- The Via Appia Antica, dating from 312 BC
Accompanied by your guide, you will learn more on Chritian Rome's monuments!